Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Healthy Life Tuesday: Week #2








I haven't weight myself yet even though I said that I was going to weigh my self every other Sunday,  but I have noticed that my clothes are fitting better.  I had bought a shirt about 6 weeks ago at that time it did not fit but I tried it on and it fit, I was so happy it felt good knowing that the minimal changes that I made were working.  A friend told me that the number on the scale its just a number and that what really matters its how I feel inside and when I tried on that shirt I felt amazing.  That is my motivation knowing that the my clothes are finally fitting better and that just makes me want to keep going forward with the changes that I have been making.  I've walked about 3-4 times a week and this week I plan ride my bike about 3-4 times a week as well, I'll mostly be doing cardio and then move on to toning my muscles. I have been eating three times a day with 2 snacks in between also with my meals I have been drinking a cup of green tea, this seams to be working for me so I'll continue with this routine.  I know that this post was short but I want them to be straight to the point.

Thank You for stopping by this quiet afternoon, 


No comments:

Post a Comment