Wednesday, March 27, 2013

First Impression: Birchbox




I just received my first Birchbox ever!!! 

Can you tell I'm excited very very excited, I've head about  Birchbox on you-tube for a while but after seeing multiple reviews and Box opening videos I decided to give them a try and see for my self what the have to offer and of course experience it for my self.  I placed my order about 3 weeks ago and it took 2 weeks for the process to go through and then about 5 days after it was shipped to arrive, I was a little impatient and kept checking to see how far along I was then once it shipped I tracked it every single day but it was all worth it because I really like what I have received.  

Here is what I have received: 

* Whish - Shave Crave Shaving Cream .75 fl. oz. Full Size Price  $20.00
* Benefit Cosmetics - Benetint Sample Size Full Size Price $29.00
* Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment Full Size Price $39.95
* Supergoop - SPF 30 + Everyday UV Lotion For Face and Body Full Size Price $14.00 - $48.00

Beauty Extras:

* Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Masque  0.5 fl. oz Full Size Price $36.00
* Madewell for Birchbox - Emery Board Full Size $5.00

Like I said I really like what I have received and I pretty happy with the sizes in everything that I have received. I'm most excited to try the Macadamia products with I'll do a Review on later.  Also very happy with Benefits Benetint I have been wanting to try for a while and see if it works with my skin tone.  Overall for $10.00 a month I think that it's worth it and you don't feel like you waisting your money, specially if you like to try new things before you spend your money on a full size item this is great.  

Here is a link if you would like to sign up its very fast and easy Birchbox

Thank you for stopping by this quiet afternoon,




No comments:

Post a Comment