Saturday, August 31, 2013

Monthly Favorite: August 2013




Can you believe that this month is already over and that we are 3 months away from a brand New Year, I sure can't, it seems that just yesterday we were celebrating the holidays and know were almost there again.   This month I've been staying with the basics and my makeup has been somewhat neutral and very simple, as you seen on yesterdays post I can wait for fall since I do like to wear darker eyes. I did purchase a high end Foundation this month witch I'm in love with, I do only wear it at night or in special occasions since it was $26.00 even thought is not that much money it is a splurge for me and I want to have it for a while.  I originally intended to but the Tarte Marajuca Foundation but they did not have my shade and she recommended this one instead and I'm pretty happy with it, But I still want to but the Tarte one since I've heard wonders about it. Enough of me jabbing away,

Here is what I'm Loving this Month: 

Benefit Pore Fessional Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation in Praline
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 018 Creamy Beige
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlight  in 335 Light/Medium
Benefit Boing Concelear in 03
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium/ Deep
NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in 05 Silk
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Pallet
Maybelline Color Tatto Metal Eyeshadow in 55 Inked in Pink
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Infallible Eyeliner in 171 Blackest Black
Jordana BestLash Extreme Mascara in 301 Black
Maybelline Falsies Marcara in Blackest Black





Thanks for stopping by this quiet afternoon,

No comments:

Post a Comment