Friday, August 30, 2013

In a Fall Mood







I do always love a smokey eye as summer is coming to an end I really love preparing for fall and winter, specially when the weather here in Arizona has been rainy and some what cloudy (but still hot).  I did try to make my eyes the focal point for today's make up since I really don't like to wear much lipstick.  I am looking forward to weekend since we will be taking a day trip to Fossil Creek,AZ  and should be our last family trip this summer.

Products Used: 

Benefit Pore Fessional Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 018 Creamy Beige
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlight  in 335 Light/Medium
NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in 05 Silk
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Garnet Eyeshadow (Lid)
Lorac Pro Taupe Eyeshadow (Crease)
Lorac Pro Cream Eyeshadow (Browbone)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Loreal Infallible Eyeliner in 171 Blackest Black (waterline)
Jordana BestLash Extreme Mascara in 301 Black
Maybelline Falsies Marcara in Blackest Black





Thank You for stopping by this quiet afternoon, 



No comments:

Post a Comment