Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Me



As last year ended my husband an I were not feeling very secure of our figure and how we felt within.  He has tons for clothes that he is not able to wear because over the last 6 months he has gained some weight as for me this past year has been very difficult to loose weight, as the year came to an end we decided to try to be healthier and try to get in shape.  Since we are trying to grow our family we think that its better if we both do an effort to become healthier because we want to have a healthy pregnancy and if we get healthy before we think that it would be easier to maintain it while pregnant so we began eating healthier and working out.  This is a new start for me and I know its going to be hard because I'm not the best at staying on track soo will see how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment