Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Impressions: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin










For months I have been trying to get my hair as healthy as I can, I have been doing everything from coconut oil and deep conditioner and everything else I could think of.  I started to do a little bit of research and I saw that the same leave-in treatment brand kept popping up, It a 10 miracle leave-in treatment and I decided to give it a try and I'm in love I have use it twice and I really do think that this is actually working for my hair.  Within the first use I felt my ends were less brittle and defenantly less dry I was sold.  

The product promises to do 10 things:

1. Maintenance of keratin straigtening treatments 
2. Increases styling & manageability 
3. Perfect for all hair types 
4. Replaces lost protein 
5. Prptects the natural keratin in hair 
6. Protects against heat 
7. Restores hydration balance 
8. Detangles, defrizzes, and add shine 
9. Strengthens hair structure 
10. Seals cuticles for extra silky hair 

Overall I love the product and I will continue to use it, but I will try to switch it up with other its a 10 products 

Thank you for stopping by this quiet afternoon, 


No comments:

Post a Comment