Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Its a Process

  I constantly have to remind my self that I wont see results over night,  and the hardest part is not to quit and keep going forward with this change of life style.  I'm dying to go back to my regular size and be able go shopping and not feeling discouraged about how clothes look, or feeling bad because the size on the tag seems to big.  But I remember that I pined this for inspiration and I need to contantly remind myself that it take time and that its a process that is not done over night.   









Couple of weeks ago I saw this on pinterest (here is the direct link)  and it was a very clear to me that I wont see the results of my hard work in 24 hours if it took months for to gain the weight, its going to take months to get rid of it.  As of today I have not weighed my self I decided that I'll get weight every 4 weeks, which means that next sunday it will be 4 weeks since I last weight my self at 182.5lbs  I have not lost the motivation and I know I have to keep going and not quit.  It's been hard really though and many days I've wanted to give up but I tell my self that today is not the day to quit, because there is so many reasons to keep going and the most important is me. 





Thank you for stopping by this quiet afternoon,




No comments:

Post a Comment