Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birchbox VS Ipsy



VS



What I received this month: 

 
Ipsy (Glam Bag)

Sation for Ipsy: Nail Lacquer in Love at First Byte 0.50 fl. oz. 
Healthy Sexy Hair: Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment 0.85fl oz. 
Two Cosmetics: Eyeshadow Duo in Heartache
Be a Bombshell Cosmetics: Blush in Sweet Cheeks 5.0gm
White Cosmetic Bag  Pink Stripped on the inside

Birchbox: 

Beauty Protector: Protect & Detangle Full Size $21.95
Caudalie: SOS Morning Eye Rescue  0.05 FL OZ  Full Size $34.00 
Mirenesse: Glossy Kiss Lipstick 4GM Full Size: $26.55
Yes To Cucumber: Facial Towelettes (3) Full Size: $5.99

Beauty Extra:
Yes To Grapefruit: Daily Facial Scrub & Dark Spot Correcting Serum Full Size: $9.99-$19.99


Overall Thoughts:

This was the first month that I received Ipsy package and to be honest I'm really impressed it really makes me Antaeus for next month package.  As for Birchbox I'm okay with I mean yes I received more items which I'm happy to try out but its just a bunch of little samples that they thou together in the box.  I would much rather receive 3-5 larger size items then alot of small ones,  to me this subscriptions are to introduce me to new products and help me decide if its worth investing in full size. I will keep most of the items that I received except for the make up items they are just not for me the Lipstick has to much shimmer although I do love the color, also the blush and the eyeshadow duo don't work with my skin tone I'll be giving those away to my cousin who is alot lighter than I am.  Overall I'm going to continue with my subscriptions to both although I'm most excited for Ipsy.  Let me know if you would like to do a full review on any of this products once I used up all the sample. 

You can join IPSY or if you prefer Birchbox for just $10.00 with Free Shipping
 

Thank you for stopping by this quiet afternoon, 



No comments:

Post a Comment